- Follow in the footsteps of John Paul II
- Visit Wadowice, the pope's childhood home
- Visit the Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Stop at the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Lagiewniki
Your tour begins with a visit to Łagiewniki, which is connected with the cult of the Divine Mercy, the grave of St. Faustina Kowalska and St. John Paul II. Here you can find the Divine Mercy Sanctuary and the “Have No Fear!” John Paul II Center, a center in Kraków dedicated to the life and work of Pope John Paul II, which also houses his relic, a glass capsule of his blood.
On the way to Wadowice, 'the place where it all began', you will visit the Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1999.
In Wadowice, the pope's hometown, you will see the places dearest to Karol Wojtyła during his childhood and adolescence, including the parish church where he was baptized and the house where he was born, which is now a museum.
Finally, visit the Archbishop's Palace which was Wojtyła's last residence before leaving for the Vatican in 1978. There one can see the famous 'papal window', where John Paul II used to show up to chat and chant with the youth of Kraków during all his visits and where thousands of people lit candles and prayed during his last days.
Transport service (air-conditioned vehicle)
Tour of the museum in Wadowice (audioguide)
Entrance ticket to the museum in Wadowice
Hotel pick up and drop off
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately. A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund