My Guide Website?
Jewish Quarter Kazimierz Walking Tour
, Podgorze https://www.myguidekrakow.com/events/jewish-quarter-kazimierz-walking-tour
Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz Walking Tour
- See the highlights of Krakow's Jewish Quarter
- Uncover the dynamic charm of New Square
- Enjoy the expert commentary of a professional guide
DescriptionLearn about the long Jewish history of Krakow's Kazimierz district. The rich memory of Jewish settlement in this district is preserved through synagogues, prayer houses, and small shops. Walk with your guide around the famous Szeroka Street with Remu and Old Synagogue, old city walls and vibrant market square. Admire the Tempel Synagogue along with the spectacular Corpus Christi Church and witness the remnants of a rich cultural legacy. Engage with local Jewish history and immerse yourself in the captivating narrative of the Kazimierz District.
- Wear comfortable shoes. In case of rain, please carry an umbrella
- If you decide to visit the synagogue or Jewish cemetery, men are required to cover their heads (you can borrow kippah for free)