- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Learn all about the city's history with a detailed audio guide
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots
Discover the city of Krakow in a day on an eco-friendly electric buggy city tour. Learn about the city's colorful history from your local guide as you glide through the city's iconic neighborhoods and past its main landmarks.
See Wawel Castle, the Jewish Quarters, and the former Jewish Ghetto all from the comfort of your e-buggy. Embark on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric buggy through the charming streets of Krakow. Visit the city's three most historical districts with ease and comfort.
First, make your way to the Old Town to see the enchanting Wawel Royal Castle towering over the city and the Vistula River, the Barbican with its fortified turrets and walls, impressive churches, and a number of other historical buildings.
Next, head to the city's historic Jewish quarter with its breathtaking array of Christian churches, Jewish synagogues, and the historical buildings of the former city of Kazimierz. Marvel at the trendy shops, bars, and galleries that now line these streets.
Finally, ride to the former Jewish ghetto walls and Getto Heroes Square before ending your tour outside Schindler's Factory Museum. If you wish, visit the museum on your own (ticket not included) and make your way back alone.
Otherwise, admire the outside of the museum and return to your starting point with your guide.
Audio guide in 8 different languages
- Large baggage is not allowed as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit
- You may use your own headphones for the audio guide
- If you decide to visit the museum, you will not be dropped off at the original meeting point
- The tour lasts 1,5 hour and additional time to come back to the meeting point
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund