My Guide Website?
2-Day Krakow Tour: Wawel Hill, Jewish Heritage and Wieliczka
Visit some of Kraków most iconic sights on this 2-day tour and get a deep insight into the city's past and present from your expert guide.
- Walk in the footsteps of Polish monarchs at the Wawel Royal Castle
- Witness 6,000 meters of multimedia exhibit at Rynek Underground Museum
- Take a walk at Kazimierz, the historic Jewish quarter of Kraków
- Visit Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory museum
- Tour the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest mines in the world
DescriptionDay 1: Explore the Wawel Royal Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on Wawel Hill. Explore the castle's magnificent chambers graced with paintings from the Renaissance. See its collections of paintings, sculptures, military items, porcelain, and furniture. Stop for lunch at a local café. Next, visit the Rynek Underground Museum, a modern museum located underneath that Main Market Square and famously featuring 6,000 meters of multimedia exhibits depicting the city's history. Day 2: Visit Kazimierz, the historic Jewish quarter of Kraków. Walk along artistic streets home to independent galleries and vintage fashion boutiques. Learn about the history and heritage behind this part of the city from your guide. Enter Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory, now hosting two museums: the Museum of Contemporary Art and a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków. Broaden your understanding of Kraków's history with World War II and the life of Oskar Schindler. Stop for lunch at a local café. Later, head to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest mines in the world and an extraordinary place full of secrets and legends. Stroll past magnificent chambers, countless corridors and see majestic salt sculptures.
IncludesExpert guides Entrance ticket to the State Rooms (Wawel) Entrance ticket to the Rynek Underground Museum Entrance ticket to Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory museum Entrance ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine Entrance ticket to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Transfers: Kraków - Wieliczka - Kraków 2 x lunch (without drinks)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship like the Wawel Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements.