My Guide Website?
Auschwitz-Birkenau and Schindler's Factory Tour from Krakow89 Reviews
Tour Auschwitz-Birkenau, the Nazi concentration camp that became a symbol of the Holocaust. Visit Oscar Schindler’s Factory also on this day trip.
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial on a day trip from Krakow
- Watch an informative documentary film en route to the camps
- Experience Krakow during WWII at Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum
DescriptionOn this 8-hour excursion from Krakow you’ll visit the Nazi concentration camps of Birkenau and Auschwitz and also the Schindler Factory Museum. Birkenau was built by the prisoners of Auschwitz and by October 1941 served as an extermination camp for approximately 125,000 prisoners of war. This number continued to grow until the beginning of 1945. It has been calculated that from 1-1.5 million people were killed by that time. Before the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau in 1945, the Nazis attempted to destroy the camp and all documentation. As they were only partially successful, the Polish government decided to restore the site as a memorial to the victims. You’ll also visit Oscar Schindler’s Factory Museum, located in the former enamel factory. Take a journey back in time to Krakow during WWII. Schindler famously saved the lives of over 1,000 people during the Holocaust. The story and the site were brought to international attention by Steven Spielberg in his 1993 Oscar-winning movie, Schindler's List.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your Krakow accommodation (if option selected) Documentary movie on route to the Auschwitz Museum Tour guide in Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum Transportation by modern Mercedes minibus WiFi access in minibus 3.5-hour guided tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau Insurance Entrance fee to Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum Interactive exhibition (1.5 hours) Assistance of experienced tour leader Guaranteed to skip the long entrance lines Food and drinks Optional photo permission Tip for the driver
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Bringing luggage into the camp is not allowed (with the exception of hand baggage)
- Hand baggage is considered to be luggage if it exceeds the maximum dimensions of 30cm x 20cm x 10cm
- This is a 9-hour trip so it is recommended that you bring a packed lunch or order one from the driver
- This guided tour has a maximum size of 30 guests in Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now