My Guide Website?
Auschwitz-Birkenau: Fast-Track Ticket and Guided Tour748 Reviews
Explore one of the darkest chapters in 20th-century European history on a guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. See the original buildings of the infamous concentration camps with the help of an experienced guide.
- Explore the dark history of Europe during World War II
- Take advantage of a fast access ticket and skip-the-line entrance
- Visit the site where the Nazis committed their atrocities
- Look at the haunting personal artifacts of the victims
DescriptionLearn about one of the darkest chapters in 20th-century European history on this guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. Make your own way to the Auschwitz-Birkenau museum in your own vehicle or by public transport (bus or train). The journey from Krakow takes approximately 1.5 hours. When you arrive, meet your host who will give you your ticket and introduce you to the group. Skip the queue line with pre-booked entrance and pass through the airport security-style check before entering the Memorial. Inside the Auschwitz I museum, embark on a guided walking tour with a professional certified educator for approximately 1.5 - 2 hours. Next. proceed to the Auschwitz Birkenau II memorial for a 1-hour guided walking tour. After this, walk around on your own and spend time as long as you want inside Auschwitz-Birkenau II. Return to your hotel by bus, car or train yourself (transport is not included in the price). Please be aware that the lunch break is only about 10 minutes, so it is advisable if you bring a packed lunch with you.
IncludesTicket & professional, licensed guide Local host's assistance who will meet you close to Auschwitz I Fast track entrance Headset to hear better during your tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Fast-track entrance to Auschwitz-Birkenau Booking and handling fees Host assistance
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Bags bigger than 20x30x10 centimeters are not allowed in the Auschwitz museum
- You are reminded that this is a memorial site; please dress appropriately
- Eating, smoking, and loud behavior are not permitted inside the museum
- The camps are not adapted for wheelchair users. If you use a wheelchair and still decide to visit, please go with someone who can assist you
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times