My Guide Website?
Auschwitz-Birkenau: Fast-Track Ticket and Tour No Transport530 Reviews
Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum with a pre-booked fast track ticket which includes a hosted tour by an authorized guide.
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, the biggest of the concentration camps
- Gain fast-track entry to Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau
- Skip the line for a tour with a certified guide from the Museum of Auschwitz
DescriptionThis tour is perfect for those wishing to avoid queues and save time, and also for those wanting to visit the museum without transportation, arriving by car or by public bus. Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau with this fast track ticket without staying in the line. You will be met close to Auschwitz I by a local host who will accompany you to the museum and give you tips on how to plan your visit the best. Your host will then accompany you to the museum, where an authorized official Auschwitz-Birkenau guide will be waiting for you to escort you through Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau in a group of up to 30 people. The total duration of the tour is approximately 3.5 hours. You will spend 1.5-2 hours at Auschwitz and 60-75 minutes at Birkenau.
IncludesFast-track entrance to Auschwitz-Birkenau Pre-booked ticket for the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau Local host's assistance who will meet you close to Auschwitz I Guided tour by an authorized museum guide Headset to hear better during your tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Booking and handling fees Food and drinks Transportation to/from Krakow or other cities Parking fees
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please note that late arrivals cannot be accommodated
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau
- This ticket only allows entry to each attraction once
- This tour is not recommended for children younger than 14 years old
- Bags bigger than 20 x 30 x 10cm are not permitted inside
- Meeting time depends on Auschwitz guide reservation and will be sent 24-hours before the tour
- The camps are not adapted to wheelchair users. If you decide to go, please go with someone who can help you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now