My Guide Website?
Auschwitz-Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour280 Reviews
Head to the two most visited tour destinations in the vicinity of Krakow with the security of a tour organized just for you.
- Uncover the shocking history of Auschwitz–Birkenau, a harrowing part of human history
- Discover one of the largest and oldest salt mines in Europe
- Enjoy transport in a fleet of comfortable, air–conditioned vehicles
DescriptionStart the morning between 5:00 AM and 9:00 AM with hotel pick–up from central Krakow. Take a drive to the infamous Nazi extermination camp located in Oświęcim (Auschwitz), to start your 3.5–hour tour of the museum. Visit all permanent exhibitions and buildings at Auschwitz I and the most significant original buildings at Auschwitz II Birkenau: the prisoner barracks, the unloading platform, the ruins of the gas chamber and crematoria. Meet your driver and fellow travellers again and drive to Wieliczka. Before sightseeing the Salt Mine, take a lunch break for roughly 1.5 hours, and, if you choose, dine at one of the best traditional Polish restaurants in the town of Wieliczka. After lunch, start your guided 2.5–hour tour of the Salt Mine on the famous route, returning to Krakow around 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Let entrance and guided visits at both Auschwitz–Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine be arranged for you, so you are sure to skip long ticket lines. Note that entrance to the Salt Mine is not included in the price, but your tickets will be reserved. You will have 2.5 hours to visit Auschwitz I then a break for 30 minutes then 30 minutes in the Birkenau camp.
IncludesDoor–to–door transport from selected centrally located hotels Auschwitz Birkenau entrance ticket Salt Mine entrance ticket Transport to and from attractions in modern, comfortable vehicles English–speaking driver English–speaking guide One lunch box per person (classic or vegan) Bottled water (reusable bottle)
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- During high season, due to a large number of visitors there might be up to 30-minute delay accessing the sites
- Both tours involve a significant amount of walking and stairs
- The Auschwitz–Birkenau tour is partially outdoors and operates in different weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now