My Guide Website?
Day Tour: Traces of Pope John Paul II near Krakow8 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of Pope John Paul II tour of sites related to the beloved pope including his childhood home, and the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki.
- Enjoy the convenience transportation
- Visit sites related to Pope John Paul II including his childhood home
- Be at the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Lagiewniki
- See the Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska (UNESCO Sites)
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of being picked up from Kraków. Drive to the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki, which is the resting place of Saint Faustina Kowalska and site of pilgrimage. In 1997 Pope John Paul II visited the church to pray at the tomb of Saint Faustina. Continue to the small town of Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. Visit the sanctuary where Pope John Paul II made several Pilgrimages. Travel to the Wadowice province and visit the home John Paul II where he was born and raised. Learn more about his life during a guided tour. After the tour, you’ll have time to explore the area and stop at a local cafe for papal creams cakes and coffee. Afterward, your driver will escort you back to Kraków.
IncludesProfessional guide Transport to Wadowice, Kalwaria and Łagiewniki Walking tour Museum of John Paul II visit
- Please note, this tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility