My Guide Website?
Electric Scooter Krakow: Old Town & Jewish Quarter-Full Tour4 Reviews
Discover Krakow at dusk on this guided e-scooter tour. Enjoy seeing the Old Town and admire picturesque views of the Kazimierz district from the banks of the Vistula River as you glide past.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide through the colorful streets of Krakow on Electric Scooter
- Enjoy seeing many essential landmarks and picturesque views
- Learn about the history of Krakow from your expert guide
- Delight in the beautiful architecture of Krakow's Old Town and Kazimierz
DescriptionBefore getting on your Electric Scooter, you will receive a short training and a safety helmet. Driving is simple and we guarantee you that it will only take a moment before you are able to move around on your Scooter freely and confidently. Take a sightseeing tour of Krakow with a difference. No need for long and tiring walks through the city. Instead jump aboard and ride your own private Scooter from place to place. Scooter is a noiseless, environmentally-friendly, and fun two-wheeled vehicle which you will learn to ride in no time. This 3,5-hour tour is more than 10 km long (about 4 miles). It leads you around Krakow 's most important places allowing you to admire the architecture and the monuments of the city. Your guide will recommend places that are worth visiting during your stay in Krakow, and will give you many tips about Krakow life. Admire the stunning view from the River, check out beutiful buildings, and glide through historical parks and royal residencies. See all this and much more.
IncludesElectric Scooter usage training Safety gear Local guide Electric Scooter Helmet Raincoat in case of rain
- • Please note: you are advised to wear flat sole shoes and comfortable clothes • People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a scooter • Raincoats and sun shades are provided if needed • The 2-hour tour consists of a 15-minute Electric Scooter and/or Segway riding training session and a 1-hour and 45-minute guided tour