Food Tour: Krakow Eats4 Reviews
This is the ultimate way to experience Polish culture. During the tour, not only will you try different traditional Polish foods and dishes, also have fun hearin all about Polish eating and drinking traditions.
- Visit an open-air food market
- Try the most typical street food in Krakow
- Enjoy traditional polish restaurant
- Digest all of 15 dishes by drinking home-made liqueur in a cozy small bar
DescriptionDuring this tour you will not only try more than 15 different portions of traditional Polish foods and dishes, but you will also see the hidden gems of the city centre that are visited mainly by the locals. Learn the taste of proper Polish kiełbasa, żurek, pierogi, mountain-style cheese oscypek, smalec and pickles. Try the favorite cake of John Paul II and learn why a specific type of pastries is known in Krakow as the Pope’s cake. To top it all off, finish the tour tasting Polish vodkas in a cozy liquor store where you will also find typical Polish souvenirs to take home. Have no doubt that this food tour will be much more than an entire meal and your belly will be thankful for such an experience.
IncludesEntertaining tour guide service More than 15 different types of Polish cuisine
- Please inform of any dietary restrictions, and be advised that traditional Polish food may not be suitable for those who are vegan, vegetarian, or have intolerances to gluten or lactose.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability