My Guide Website?
From Krakow: 8-Hour Mountain Biking Tour
Take on a demanding mountain biking ride for true crusaders. Bike through breathtakingly beautiful Polish countryside and limestone valleys northwest of Krakow. Cover 70 kilometers and get an excellent workout in while you explore Poland.
- Marvel at the breathtakingly beautiful limestone valleys
- Enjoy the great single tracks and gravel roads on a top-quality mountain bike
- Explore the green Polish countryside in an unforgettable way
DescriptionEmbark on a demanding 8-hour mountain bike ride for true crusaders—take on 70 kilometers of route with a height difference of 1 whole kilometer as you ride through breathtakingly beautiful Polish countryside and limestone valleys. Your route starts from a meeting point in the old Podgorze district, just south of the Krakow city Center. You’ll start by biking along Vistula and Rudawa rivers before turning into forests and vistas. Eventually you’ll be biking through villages, limestone valleys, forests, and fields, nearby Ojcow National Park. The trail is a mixture of gravel tracks and roads, single tracks in the forest, and tarmac. This bike riding tour is the best way to immerse yourself in the gorgeous Polish countryside and nature while getting a great workout in with your family or friends.
IncludesTop-quality Radon, Cube or Kross mountain bike rental Helmet Drinking water Guide services Food or refreshments
- To participate, you must be fit enough to bike 60+ kilometres
- The smallest frame available is a 14' frame which is suitable for bikers generally taller than 150 cm
- You must be above 15 years of age to participate
- Check that your traveler's insurance covers cross country mountain biking activities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now