My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour52 Reviews
Learn more about the horrors that took place at the Auschwitz concentration camp and visit an underground city at the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Learn about the history and horrors of the infamous Nazi concentration camp
- Stroll through gas chambers and prisoner barracks
- Visit one of the most important monuments of Polish heritage, Wieliczka salt mines
- Marvel at the 20 chambers of a historic underground city
DescriptionAfter getting picked up at your hotel in Krakow, head to the notorious Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Here, explore the grounds in the company of a licensed tour guide. Skip the lines at Auschwitz I and enter directly into the camp where you will experience the living conditions of the prisoners and feel the enormity of the atrocities perpetrated upon them. Afterwards, head to Auschwitz-Birkenau II. Embark on a guided tour of the site and visit gas chambers, barracks and the railway platform where prisoners were unloaded. Later, drive to Wieliczka and break for lunch before beginning your tour of the salt mines. Enjoy a guided tour of the historic underground chambers of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk along the 3-kilometer tourist route located 135 meters underground. Experience the health benefits of its special climate and its micro-element filled air. See the chapels made of salt constructed by the miners, as well as the spectacular salt chandeliers before returning to Krakow in the evening. Please note that from April 1, 2020, pickup for the trip will take place between 6:30 AM–1:30 PM. This is due to new regulations in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. The local partner will inform you at least 6 days prior to the tour about the exact pickup time (between 6:30 AM–1:30 PM).
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned car to/from Krakow Entrance tickets to the Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp Entrance tickets to the Wieliczka Salt Mine Museum Licensed English-speaking guide and driver
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Baby prams are not permitted inside the museum
- Bags larger than 30x20x10cm are not permitted inside the museum
- Please note that from April 1, 2020, pickup for the trip will take place between 6:30 AM–1:30 PM. This is due to new regulations in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. The local partner will inform you at least 6 days prior to the tour about the exact pickup time (between 6:30 AM–1:30 PM)
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times