From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Full-Day Tour by Private Car21 Reviews
Take a 3.5-hour guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and learn about the terrible events that took place at the largest Nazi concentration camps during the Holocaust.
- Watch a documentary to learn more about the liberation of Auschwitz
- See personal artifacts from the former inmates of the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps
- Take a guided group tour of the site
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel or apartment in Krakow city center, and then journey to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum by private car. Watch a documentary about the liberation of the labor camps and learn more about the horrors of the Holocaust. Upon arrival at the infamous concentration camps of the Nazi regime, take a guided group tour of the site in English, Spanish or Italian. Journey back to the dark days of World War II as you see the remains of the barracks, railroad tracks and gas chambers used to exterminate more than 1 million Jews. Avail of a free transfer to explore both the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps, located 3 kilometers apart. Get short breaks to reflect on the terrible events that changed the course of European history in the 20th century. Then, return to Krakow and get dropped off at your accommodation or a central location in the city if you prefer.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels and apartments in Krakow Documentary on the way to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Transportation by modern, air-conditioned minibus 3.5-hour guided tour of the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps Insurance Wi–Fi Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance tickets Food and drinks Gratuities for the driver
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You are not allowed to bring bags to the camps, with the exception of hand luggage
- This guided tour has a maximum size of 30 guests in Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability