From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Live Guided Tour20 Reviews
Gain a deeper understanding of the Holocaust and its devastating effects on prisoners at Auschwitz-Birkenau on a guided tour available in 5 different languages.
- Witness evidence of Nazi war crimes at Auschwitz-Birkenau
- See the remains of the world's largest Nazi concentration camp
- Walk through gas chambers and prisoner barracks
DescriptionWitness one of the most significant places in Poland, a symbol of the Holocaust and the largest of the German Nazi concentration camps —Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. Gain a deeper understanding of the atrocities that took place here and learn about the living conditions for prisoners with a guided tour. Departing from Krakow, head to the town of Oświęcim . First, visit Auschwitz I and learn more about the conditions that made such a horrific crime possible at the permanent exhibitions in the barracks, witness the destruction to human life and walk through a former gas chamber. At Auschwitz II Birkenau, pay your respects to the former inmates at the Holocaust memorial, see the barracks where prisoners were kept and the railway platform where they were unloaded in their thousands every day. After your tour, begin the journey back to Krakow.
IncludesReturn transportation Entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Licensed guide in chosen language English-speaking driver/tour leader Food and drinks
- Student ID is required for student tickets, otherwise, an additional charge of 50 zloty will be applied
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 cm)—larger luggage must be left on the bus during the tour
- If the time slot option is booked, the exact starting time will be confirmed 2-3 weeks before the tour
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability