My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Guided Tour948 Reviews
Explore one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe in the 20th century on a guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. See original buildings of the infamous concentration camps with the help of an experienced guide.
- Explore the dark history of Europe during World War II
- Take a poignant tour of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps
- See where the Nazis committed their atrocities and look at personal artifacts of their victims
DescriptionDepart Krakow and journey to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum to explore the largest concentration camp in Poland built by the Nazis. Benefit from the services of a professional guide as you take a poignant tour of both the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II labor camps. Get a short break for lunch on arrival, and then get shown around Auschwitz I to see the infamous Arbeit Macht Frei sign and some of the administration buildings where the horrors were planned. Look inside the gas chamber where the Nazis committed their hideous genocide, and see personal artifacts belonging to inmates at exhibitions dedicated to their memory. Benefit from a short 15-minute break before going to the Birkenau camp for a 1-hour guided tour. Discover where the prisoners entered the camp and the wooden barracks where they were forced to live. Return to Krakow with your thoughts and get dropped off at a place of your choice in the Old Town or Old Jewish Quarter.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at meeting point/preferred address within Old Town (depending on option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned van or minibus Skip-the-line entrance English-speaking driver and tour leader Entrance tickets Headsets Professional licensed guide Insurance
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Pickup commences 2 hours before arrival at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- In exceptional cases, due to the regulations of the Auschwitz museum, the local partner reserves the right to change the pickup time. You will be informed of any changes at least 7-days before
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times