From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Transfer4 Reviews
If you already have a ticket to Auschwitz Birkenau Museum, or you want to buy it yourself on the spot, then this transfer service is a great option.
- Choose a convenient transfer with a return option
- Visit the Museum independently
- Watch a documentary film and use the free wifi while traveling
DescriptionLet this transfer service take you from one of the 5 selected points in Krakow to the front of the Auschwitz Birkenau Museum. Choose this quick and comfortable return transfer service. Take a comfortable ride from a selected list of hotels, or one of the 5 selected pickup points in Krakow, to the front of the Museum. This service operates every day at the same times, in the mornings and afternoons. During the trip, you will be able to watch a documentary telling the story of Auschwitz-Birkenau. At the end, your driver will drop off at one of 2 selected drop-off points located in the center of Krakow.
Includes5 pickup points to choose from Documentary movie on the way Drop-off in one of 4 selected points in the center of Krakow Food and drinks Entrance passses Tickets Guide Gratuities
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully • Please notice that luggage larger than an A4 sheet size (20x30x10cm) is not allowed to be brought to the Museum - you have to leave it in the luggage room, for more please read the Museum regulations available on the official website, also all metal objects and hot drinks are not allowed to be brought into the Museum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability