From Krakow: Auschwitz & Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour1099 Reviews
Learn about the Nazi atrocities at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration camp
- Learn more about the history of the site from a knowledgable guide
- Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine and see the amazing chambers and original sculptures
DescriptionThis 11-hour tour begins with a pickup at your centrally located hotel in Krakow. A professional guide will be waiting for you at Auschwitz-Birkenau to show you around and tell you about the history of the memorial site. The tour begins at Auschwitz - the first camp visited. After a short break you’ll continue on to the second camp - Birkenau. Then, visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine after a 1-hour lunch break. You’ll be accompanied by a local guide who will tell you about the history of the mine. You’ll see some incredible chambers, original sculptures and authentic miner workplaces. Following the tour you’ll return to your hotel, arriving at around 8:00 PM.
IncludesHotel transfer by air-conditioned minibus, if option selected Entry to Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial and Wieliczka Salt Mine Professional guide Driver Headsets Insurance Food and drinks
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability