My Guide Website?
From Kraków: Chochołów Baths Tour3 Reviews
Take a short break from the city and relax in the thermal pools of Chochołów. Lay back and take in the therapeutic properties of the baths as they work their healing magic on your body.
- Relax at the thermal baths
- Spend time in the water and heal your body
- Take a break from the city and discover a hidden gem
DescriptionAfter your morning pickup at your accommodation in Kraków, enjoy the scenic 1.5 to 2-hour drive to the Chochołowska Baths. The Chochołowska Baths are the largest thermal complex in Podhale. These particular baths allow you to relax in comfort, regardless of the number of people in the facility. Whilst in the complex, you'll find a multitude of attractions like large outdoor swimming pools. Meanwhile, adjacent to the beaches are stretches of grass and the calming sound of the nearby river of Dunajec. During your tour, you'll be able to enjoy 4 hours at the facility before heading back to Kraków in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan Entrance ticket to thermal pools (4 hours ─ swimming pool area and sauna)
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to go ahead
- Please bring swimwear and towel with you • The pickup time will be confirmed one day before the tour