My Guide Website?
From Kraków: Day Trip to Zakopane with Hike and ATV Ride
Escape the city and take a day trip to discover a different side of Poland. Visit the resort town of Zakopane, ride an ATV and hike through the forest to see Morskie Oko lake.
- Explore Poland's picturesque countryside
- Visit the resort town of Zakopane
- Ride the funicular up the mountain to enjoy the views
- Hike to the largest lake in the Tatra mountains
- Enjoy an adrenaline-pumping ATV ride
DescriptionYour day-long trip to explore Poland's picturesque countryside starts with an early departure from Kraków. Head towards the town of Zakopane and see the wooden houses and famed wooden chapels of Chocholow as you pass the village along the way. Spend some time exploring Zakopane. Walk down Krupowki Street, visit the bazaar, meet the locals, and try some smoked cheese. Take the funicular up the Gubalowka mountain and admire the panoramic views of the Tatra mountain range from the top. Take a break from sightseeing and learn how to ride the ATV from a licensed instructor before joining them for an hour-long, adrenaline-filled ATV ride. Spend the afternoon in nature as you set out to discover one of the most beautiful lakes in Poland, Lake Morskie Oko. Enjoy the wonderful views and spot some of the local wildlife as you follow the paved hiking path to the lake. Enjoy a few quiet moments at the lake and take some time to recharge before returning to your starting point via the same path and heading back to Kraków.
IncludesDay trip from Kraków to explore Zakopane and the surrounding countryside Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport in an air-conditioned van Professional English-speaking driver Ticket for the funicular 1-hour ticket for a guided quad trip A small gift: traditional cottage cheeses Water A tour guide in Zakopane Food and drinks
- This tour includes a hike along a paved hiking trail. The distance is approximately 8km each way and requires a moderate level of fitness. Warm clothes are recommended as the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now