From Kraków: Dunajec Rafting Trip1 Reviews
A 1602 year old tradition, this is one of the most interesting and biggest tourist attractions in Poland. It is an exciting experience that provides a lot of fun for young and old.
- Enjoy the beautiful views
- Relax and listen to the sounds of nature
- See the Pieniny National Park's limestone mountains
- Visit the Niedzica Castle
DescriptionTake a break from crowded city, and go for a rafting trip down the beautiful Dunajec River, one of Poland's greatest and breathtaking scenic attractions. The traditional wooden rafts pass through Pieniny Gorge with its towering cliffs and limestone formations amidst forests and mountains. View the spectacular high summits of Trzy Korony (982 m) and Mt. Sokolica (747 m) in the Pieniny Range nestled in a protected national park of rare flora and fauna. Truly an unforgettable experience! During the tour you will see wonderful wooden church of St. Michael Archangel's from 15th century in Dębno. Church is listed on the UNESCO List of World.
IncludesProfessional and licensed service Transport during the tour time Admission for rafting English speaking driver and tour leader Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan Small gift (traditional cottage cheese) Food and drinks
- Rafting takes +/- 2 hours • Please bring a hat, waterproof clothes or a change of clothes with you • Rafting season lasts from 1 April untill 31 October every day except Corpus Christi day and the first day of Easter
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability