My Guide Website?
From Krakow: In the Footsteps of John Paul II Guided Tour
Travel from Krakow with your guide and follow in the footsteps of the Holy Pope, John Paul II. Journey to the Pope's hometown of Wadowice, discover Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, and explore Krakow.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be at the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Lagiewniki
- See the Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- Visit the Pope's family home in Wadowice
DescriptionDiscover the places where faith, trust in God and love for neighbor were born in the young man Karol Wojtyla. Explore the three most meaningful places beloved by John Paul II. In Wadowice, the Pope's hometown, see the places dearest to Karol Wojtyła during his childhood and adolescence, including the parish church where he was baptized and the house where he was born, which is now a museum. Admire Kalwaria Zebrzydowska with its splendid Monastery and Church, which JPII asked us to visit “during his life and after his death”. Visit Krakow's Łagiewniki, connected with the cult of the Divine Mercy, the grave of St. Faustina Kowalska and St. John Paul II. Find the Divine Mercy Sanctuary and the “Have No Fear!” John Paul II Center, a center in Kraków dedicated to the life and work of Pope John Paul II, which also houses his relic, a glass capsule of his blood.
IncludesGuide-driver Transport to Wadowice, Kalwaria and Łagiewniki Walking tour Tour of the museum in Wadowice (audioguide)
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately. A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.