From Krakow: Pontoon Rafting and Thermal Baths Experience
Go beyond Krakow and discover the wonders of Poland on this pontoon rafting and thermal baths experience. Immerse yourself in the surrounding natural landscape as you adventure down the Dunajec and relax at the Chocholowska Baths.
- Unwind in the thermal and mineral-rich waters at Chocholowska Baths
- Make use of the baths' selection of fun water activities
- Relax and listen to the sounds of nature
- Have a water rafting adventure on the Dunajec
DescriptionBreak from the crowded city and go for an exciting rafting trip down the Dunajec and take it easy at the Chocholowska Baths. Experience Poland's stunning nature during both activities. Raft along the beautiful Dunajec River, one of Poland's greatest and most breathtaking scenic attractions. The pontoon rafts pass through Pieniny Gorge with its towering cliffs and limestone formations amidst forests and mountains. During your rafting experience, you will be active, but amongst nature and stunning mountain views. Relax at the popular Chocholowska Baths. Unwind in one of the 8 thermal pools and soak up the benefits of the water's rich minerals, including sulfur, calcium, and magnesium. Marvel at views of the sprawling mountain landscape as you let the stresses of everyday life melt away. There’s plenty of fun to be had at the baths too, including water basketball, waterfalls, water walls, swings, inflatable slides, and more. There’s also a child-friendly steam bath. At the end of an action-packed day, take advantage of a drop-off back to your accommodation in Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking driver Entrance to Chocholowska Baths Admission for rafting English speaking driver and tour leader while rafting Drinking water Small gift (traditional cottage cheese) Food and drinks Spa and massage services Entry to the saunas
- Your pickup time is approximate and may vary by up to 15 minutes The order of the activities may change The exact pickup time will be confirmed one day earlier, in the evening, via e-mail Wear comfortable clothes and shoes Bring swimwear, a towel, and flip flops for the thermal baths
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability