My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Skip-the-Line Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour7 Reviews
Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO World Heritage site on a guided tour. Marvel at beautiful chambers, chapels, salt sculptures, and lakes as you walk through the passageways and tunnels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel back to history as you stroll through the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Know about the mine’s history and importance from a multilingual tour guide
- Enjoy the benefit of hassle-free skip-the-line entry tickets
- See the famous underground caves, lakes, chambers, chapels, and salt sculptures
- Benefit from a convenient roundtrip transfer service from Krakow
DescriptionVisit the famous Wieliczka Salt Mines, a UNESCO-listed site on a guided tour. Take advantage of skip-the-line entry tickets and explore the significant places of the salt mine. Learn about the fascinating history of one of the world’s oldest working salt mines. Begin your day with a convenient pickup service and enjoy a 40-minute scenic drive through the beautiful areas of Poland. Meet your multilingual guide at the salt mine and take an in-depth guided tour of the historic site. See underground lakes, four chapels, and unique statues carved by miners out of rock salt. Immerse yourself into the history and cultural importance of a must-see attraction in Krakow. Once the guided tour is over, your driver will take you back to your accommodation in Krakow.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Multilingual guide Skip-the-line entry ticket to the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- The tour requires climbing. There are 800 steps to climb in the batches