My Guide Website?
From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Dunajec Rafting Tour3 Reviews
Discover northern Slovakia's most picturesque district, the Tatra region, from the treetops. Take a rafting trip on the Dunajec River, which is one of Poland's greatest and most breathtaking scenic attractions.
- Explore the majestic Slovak Tatras from the treetops
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pieniny National Park
- Adventure along the wooden treetop trail
- Soak up the sights and sounds of nature as you cruise along Dunajec River
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops, before passing through forests and mountains on an enjoyable rafting tour of the stunning Dunajec River. Travel from Kraków to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a folk village with distinctive architecture and culture, situated in the very north of Slovakia around 10 kilometres from the Polish border. Enjoy a scenic walk up-hill for 30 to 40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18 to 24 meters high and is surrounded by magnificent tree crowns. Feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches over 600 meters. Reach out and feel the treetops as you find yourself in the heart of the forests of Bachledova Valley. Indulge your senses in a breathtaking panoramic view of the Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park. With fair weather, gaze out over the highest peak of the Pieniny mountains in the distance: the iconic Three Crowns Massif. This tour is perfect for families, nature lovers and mountain lovers alike. For the adrenalin hunters, there are special fragments of the route with obstacles, which can also be omitted. For the ecologists, learn about rare local wildlife by reading educational plaques. Walk at a leisurely pace to the 32 meters-high observation platform situated on the border of Pieniny National Park and Tatras National Park. Observe the majestic natural world below. When you have finished, feel a rush of adrenalin as you slide down a 60-metre slide straight to ground level, or walk at your own pace back down the hill. Then, travel back into Poland for an exciting rafting tour of the breathtaking Dunajec River, which winds through forests and majestic mountains. Your traditional wooden raft will pass through Pieniny Gorge, with its towering cliffs and limestone formations. View the spectacular high summits of Trzy Korony (982m) and Mount Sokolica (747m) in the Pieniny Range, nestled in a protected national park boasting rare flora and fauna. Enjoy a truly unforgettable experience!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking driver Admission fees Cableway ticket in Slovakia (only if option is selected) Small gift (traditional cottage cheese) Water
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed after booking
- The weather in the mountains can vary so please be prepared for all weather conditions
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- Rafting takes roughly 2 hours
- Please bring a hat, waterproof clothes or a change of clothes with you
- Rafting season lasts from 1 April until 31 October, every day except Corpus Christi day and the first day of Easter
- The order of the activities can be changed