My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Transfer to Auschwitz-Birkenau Self-Guided Tour82 Reviews
Visit the memorial site and the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau on this trip that includes fast non-stop transportation from Krakow, an entry ticket, and an optional guidebook.
- Discover the history of World War II on a visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Enjoy fast, direct, non-stop transportation from Krakow to the museum
- Receive instructions and advice on your visit from your own host
- Rent a guidebook to learn as you explore independently at your own pace
DescriptionDiscover the largest Nazi concentration camp and pay tribute to the murdered prisoners during a visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. This experience includes a round-trip transfer from Krakow and plenty of for you to explore freely at Auschwitz-Birkenau. Depart from Krakow and travel by air-conditioned minibus to the Auschwitz-Birkenau. You can manage your time as you wish during the 3.5 hours stop. Choose to rent a guidebook in your language from your driver or buy it at the bookstore. If you do not have an entry ticket booked in advance, you can easy collect it before visit. After free time, enjoy a quick return to Krakow.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation by minibus 3.5 hour stop at Auschwitz-Birkenau Assistant/host
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- You must bring your passport or ID card or you will not be allowed into the museum
- Please remember that Auschwitz-Birkenau is a place of memorial for the victims of the Holocaust
- An appropriate outfit is required and in exceptional cases the museum may prohibit entry
- It is recommended that you bring your own lunch with you
- The maximum size of bags and backpacks permitted in the museum is 30cm x 20cm x 10cm
- You can leave bigger bags on the bus