From Krakow: UNESCO Wooden Architecture Route Guided Tour
Step back in time to an era of perfectly-preserved wooden architecture where buildings were erected in perfect harmony with the landscape.
- Experience the living history of the Malopolska region
- Enjoy the scenic drive to the Wooden Architecture Route
- Take a break in one of the cozy cafes in Lanckorona
- Go off the beaten track for a different viewpoint of Poland and its local culture
DescriptionExplore the Wooden Architecture Route, a collection of 200 structures including churches, belfries, granaries, cottages, and houses just a short distance from Krakow. Remarkably well-preserved, this region gives a fascinating glimpse into the local culture of Polish village life. The unmatched number of preserved objects in Małopolska led to the creation of the Wooden Architecture Route, which stretches for about 1,500 kilometers. Tour through selected sites located in the Krakow vicinity, including the picturesque village of Lanckorona with its romantic buildings situated around the market, a manor house in Stryszów located at the foot of Mount Chełm, and Wygiełzów Heritage Park, where you can find homesteads with orchards and floral gardens, as well as a church with a bell tower, all set in the beautiful countryside.
IncludesTour with a licensed English-speaking guide Entrance ticket to Wygiełzów Heritage Park Transportation Gratuities Food and drink
- Pickup service is available from selected hotels in Krakow • Depending on the location of the hotel, the pickup service will be between 30–50 minutes before the tour departure time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY