My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine2 Reviews
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, the Wieliczka Salt Mines, where you can explore the magic of this underground city.
- Explore almost 3 kilometers of the Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Enjoy the beauty of Chopin's music as you watch a light show over an underground salt lake
- Admire the intricate art, sculptures and design within the salt mines
- Learn about the secrets and legends of these underground city
DescriptionExplore the vast, magnificent chambers of the Wieliczka Salt Mines at this UNESCO World Heritage site. See the centuries of tradition and modernity that make up this underground city. As you descend into the mine, admire the charming underground lakes and twisting saline tunnels. Also, see the preserved machines, tools, and salt sculptures that date as far back as 700 years ago. Visit the chapel dedicated to Princess Kinga and admire the numerous saline works of art decorating the chapel. End the tour with spectacular light and sound show on the shores of one of the saline lakes. By the end of the walking tour, you will have only passed through 1% of the mine.
IncludesTransportation Entrance fees Local guide
- The maximum depth you can reach is 135 m During the tour, taking photos and filming is allowed Wieliczka is open to children of all ages Toilets are available underground in two locations on the tour There is a storage room for larger luggage and bags Bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes