From Krakow: Zakopane and Thermal Baths12 Reviews
Visit the beautifully situated town of Zakopane at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, the highest mountain chain in Poland. Discover the beauty of Poland as you relax and unwind in the warm waters of the thermal baths.
- Visit the regional bazar on Krupowki street and shop around for unique souvenirs
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes on a funicular ride and emerge from the forest floor upon the mountain
- Dip into warm outdoor swimming pools
DescriptionExplore Zakopane, the skiing capital of Poland and the most popular holiday resort. See the Chocholow village, featuring traditional wooden houses built by the local highlanders years ago. Spot the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels. Krupowki is the main street of Zakopane. Mee locals and see what village life has to offer as you shop for souvenirs. Take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka on a funicular and experience the natural surroundings. From the top of the mountain is a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range. See the ski jump hill, used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition. Relax in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, which is the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below ground and enjoy the stunning panoramic views.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation Professional English speaking driver Ticket for the funicular Ticket for the pools including mineral water pool and swimming pools indoor and outdoor Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses Water Guide Food or drinks (other than water) Tickets to the saunas, spa, or massage area
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes because the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, and flip flops
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150 centimeters (4 foot 9 inches) tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities can be changed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability