My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Zakopane Day Trip with Cable Car & Tastings12 Reviews
Explore the town center of Zakopane on a full-day tour from Krakow. Try local cheese and alcohol in Chochołów and take the cable car up to Gubałówka hill for sweeping views of the Tatra Mountains.
- Marvel at the Tatra Mountains from Gubałówka
- Savor the flavors of traditional cheese and alcohol
- Explore the historic wooden town of Chochołów
- Ride the cable car up Gubałówka hill
- See the charming Jaszczurówka wooden chapel
DescriptionTake in panoramic views of the Tatra Mountains on this full-day tour from Krakow. Visit the charming town of Chochołów and taste traditional local cheese and alcohol. Spend some free time in Zakopane and ride the cable car to the top of Gubałówka. Go to the wooden town of Chochołów where you can see the traditional wooden architecture. Afterward, savor local produce of cheese and alcohol. Arriving in Zakopane, board the cable car and travel up to Gubałówka Hill. Experience breathtaking views of the Tatra Mountains that are covered in snow up until May. Enjoy free time in the bustling heart of Zakopane on Krupówki street in the town center. Admire the architecture of the 120 years old Wooden Chapel 'Jaszczurówka'. End the trip with a drive back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Cable car ticket Tasting local cheese and alcohol Entry ticket to the wooden chapel
- Details on the exact pickup time will be sent to you via email/phone the day before the tour