My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Zakopane Tour with Thermal Springs50 Reviews
Visit Zakopane, admire the majestic views of the Polish mountains, and enjoy the relaxing and healing properties of the thermal springs on this day trip from Krakow.
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Polish mountains from the funicular railway to Gubałówka
- Stroll along the most popular street in Zakopane
- Learn the secret methods to produce traditional smoked sheep's cheese
- Relax in hot thermal baths at the end of your tour
- Visit the quaint village of Chochołów
DescriptionStart your day with a pickup from Krakow and an escorted ride to Zakopane. On the way, visit the idyllic village of Chochołów, famous for its wooden houses which look almost identical. Learn about the traditions that keep these antique buildings looking new. Next, visit a Bacowka ─ a traditional shepherd’s hut ─ to try the regional cheese Oscypek and see how it is prepared. Eventually, reach Zakopane where you can explore the local old-school bazaar and famous Krupowki Street, filled with restaurants, local stores, and regional goods, as well as gift shops. Ride a cable car from Zakopane to the top of Gubałówka and glimpse the Tatra Mountains. After exploring Zakopane your driver will transport you to the thermal pools in Białka Tatrzańska. Relax and enjoy the healing properties of warm thermal water before being driven back to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Krakow Thermal baths entrance fee Transportation with air-conditioned minivan English-speaking driver Ticket to top of Gubałówka Mountain by cable car Smoked sheep's cheese tasting
- This is not a private tour, the vehicle is shared with other participants Information booklets in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish are available to select at the checkout, however, the tour itself is provided in English