From Warsaw: Auschwitz and Krakow Low Cost Tour with Pickup6 Reviews
Explore the sights and sounds of Krakow and the historical site of Auschwitz on this day tour from Warsaw.
- Witness the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II
- Explore Krakow's Old Town, Kazimierz, the former Ghetto and Schindler’s Factory.
- Experience the solemnity of the largest gas chamber
- Learn about the city and its history
DescriptionStart your day bright and early at your accommodation in Warsaw. Here, your friendly and informative guide will be waiting to pick you up. After a brief meet and greet, you will head to the train station, boarding the train that departs at 6:30 AM, arriving at Auschwitz shortly after. Throughout the day, your tour will feature a solemn and insightful group visit to Auschwitz/Birkenau - the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II. At the museum, you will have the chance to witness areas of the venue such as the gas chambers, the crematorium, and the death cells — places that offer a stark reminder of the atrocities of World War II, and the bravery and determination showed by the victims who perished and those who survived. In the afternoon, roughly 4:00 PM-4:30 PM, you will arrive in Krakow for a walking sightseeing tour. Throughout your tour of the city, you will get to see Wawel Royal Castle (from the outside), St. Mary's Basilica, Main Square, Cloth Hall, and much more. At the end of the tour you will again be transported to the train. There you will have a chance to relax before arriving back in Warsaw at 9:50 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup Transportation by train and bus Guide service and tickets to the Auschwitz Museum Amazing walking, sightseeing tour of Krakow Food and drinks Hotel drop-off
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully • The price of the sightseeing tour depends on the number of participants and includes all transport, the service of a local guide, the entrance fees to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp Museum and other places of historic interest
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability