My Guide Website?
From Zakopane: Krakow Old Town Private Guided Day Trip
Explore Krakow on this private day trip from Zakopane. Discover narrow streets and the biggest medieval square in Europe, learn about the city's great heritage, and meet the Dragon of Wawel Hill.
- Explore the medieval streets and architecture of Krakow
- See the Jagiellonian University the oldest in Poland and in this part of Europe
- Stop by the tombs of Polish monarchs in the complex of Wawel Hill
- Take a selfie with Sukiennice - symbol of city, the oldest “commercial centre”
- Marvel at the imposing Barbican of the old city walls