Krakow: 3-Hour Guided Secret Foodies Tour3 Reviews
Discover Krakow's rich history of royal feasts with family stories told around a table. Each of the traditional, delicious dishes you enjoy will be prepared with high-quality ingredients and served by warm, friendly locals.
- Explore the medieval Royal Route by the Barbican and St. Florian's Gate
- Discover the market square and the oldest Gothic church in Poland
- Enjoy traditional Polish dishes, including authentic potato pancakes with smoked sheep cheese
- Nibble on a typical Cracovian snack, a salted bagel
- Sip on a glass of local wheat beer
DescriptionOn this special foodies tour of Krakow, you’ll be hosted by an expert guide extremely passionate about the local cuisine, the city, and its history. Along the way, you’ll eat and drink like a genuine Cracovian in all the local hotspots. You’ll be taken to a host of pubs and restaurants to eat and relax with a glass of beer, wine, or perhaps a few shots of vodka, learning about Polish traditions and the history of the Old Town in great company. During the tour, enjoy traditional Polish dishes including authentic regional potato pancakes with smoked sheep cheese. Your feast also includes a popular communist-era appetizer of herrings in oil, served with a shot of Bison Grass Vodka. Wash everything down with a glass of local wheat beer, and allow yourself to be immersed in traditional, Polish cuisine.
IncludesFood and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • Please contact the local partner at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking your tour to see if your dietary needs can be accommodated
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability