My Guide Website?
Krakow: 3-Hour Guided Secret Foodies Tour3 Reviews
Discover Krakow's rich history of royal feasts with family stories told around a table.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nibble on a typical Cracovian snack in the Jewish Quarter
- Walk the Medieval Royal Route and learn about the Dragon's legend
- Savour traditional Polish dishes, including a smoked sheep cheese
- Enjoy the Central market square and the old Gothic church in Poland
- Marvel at the ancient Barbican, right after Florianska Street
DescriptionWe start the tour in the Jewish Quart at the Plac Novy, where you'll try a typical Zapiekanka, a Cracovian style pizza. From Plac Novy, we go to one of the oldest and coolest bars in the whole Krakow, to get a classic Honey flavoured vodka shot. We see some settings of the 'Schindler's List', while discovering the Jewish square and synagogues and some old school venues which, even after 70 years, kept their Jewish soul. We stop at a 100 year-old Polish restaurant and notice how good a Soup can be, when made with heart and accompanied by a sausage. We walk by one of the most picturesque places in the city, Wawel Hill. Ever heard the legend of Krakow's dragon? Discovering a bit about this city's communist past, it's a must: we'll do that by visiting a famous Milkbar(cafeteria which during the Communist era provided government-subsidized meals) and trying the most Traditional Polish Pierogi. We head towards the biggest medieval main square in Europe and to our next stop, a famous local pub, where we'll taste beer and Bigos(depending on availability). We try a regional Highlanders' smoked sheep cheese from the Podhale region, famous oscypek with cranberry jelly and get ready for a sweet treat at the end of the tour. And yes! Our delicious Secret Dish will be waiting for you in a secret place! *Please note: the itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.
IncludesFood and drinks
- • Please contact the local partner at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking your tour to see if your dietary needs can be accommodated