Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine Full–Day Tour38 Reviews
Enjoy a unique opportunity to explore Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau in just one day. Learn about both areas from a knowledgeable guide.
- Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Discover the dark past of the Second World War first hand
- Marvel at the sight of the Salt Mines
DescriptionYour tour begins between 8:00am and 9:00am with a hotel pick–up. Head to to Oświęcim, located some 31 miles west of Krakow. The former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau has become known as a place of martyrdom, suffering and death. Take a guided tour of roughly 3 hours with your knowledgable guide and discover the horrors of the Second World War. Then, move on to Wieliczka's Salt Mine. Wieliczka is one of the most beautiful places in Poland. Just 30 minutes' drive from Krakow, the famous UNESCO-listed salt mine is visited every year by thousands of tourists. Proximity to Krakow and good transport links make this area an attractive place to spend time. Around 7:00pm you will dropped off in Krakow after your tour.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minibus Guide service Admission tickets Hotel pick-up and drop off Small-group tour Food and drinks
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress accordingly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY