My Guide Website?
Krakow: Auschwitz Birkenau Hotel Pickup and Lunch Options383 Reviews
Pay your respects and learn about the events that took place at the largest German Nazi concentration camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau on this day tour from Krakow with optional hotel transfers.
- Travel back to history and explore the site of Auschwitz Birkenau with a guide
- Hear about the dark history and the stories of the Holocaust during World War II
- Enjoy the benefit of pickup and drop-off from your hotel in the Krakow area
- Avoid the long lines at the ticket counter with a pre booked entrance ticket
- Pay your respect to the victims who lost their lives during the Second World War
DescriptionVisit Aushwitz Birkenau with a professional guide. Witness the largest camp built on Polish soil by the Nazis that served as a concentration camp and an extermination camp. Get picked up from your hotel in Krakow and travel to Auschwitz Museum and start the tour with your guide. Avoid the long queue with the benefit of entrance tickets. Hear about the history of Polish Jews and the realities of World War II from your guide. You may wish to book an optional packed lunch with your choice of ham, cheese, or hummus sandwiches to refuel before heading to Birkenau. After visiting the museum, continue to the second camp at Birkenau, where the mass killings took place. Spend a day at the site which is a place of remembrance for the victims who lost their lives during the Second World War.
IncludesPickup from meeting point or hotel (depending on option selected) Entry Ticket and Tour guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau Shared transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- You will have to pass through security control in the museum