My Guide Website?
Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial & Museum Guided Tour289 Reviews
Travel back in time and explore one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe in the 20th century. Take a poignant guided tour of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps, with round-trip transportation from Krakow.
- Explore one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe in the 20th century
- See the original buildings of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps
- Learn the terrible history of the Holocaust from a more personal perspective
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at the location of your choice in Krakow, and then journey with a driver to the most significant symbol of the Holocaust of World War II. Arrive at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum in the small town of Oświęcim (about 60 kilometers west of Krakow) and get a 3-hour tour of the Auschwitz camps with a licensed guide. See some of the original buildings of the largest concentration camp of Nazi Germany, and pause for thought as you hear about the horrific scale of the mass extermination. Visit the gas chambers where so many of the inmates were put to death and see piles of clothes stripped from the people sent to the camps by the Nazis. Pause to reflect on the terrible history before you move on the Birkenau camp for a 1-hour guided tour. Return to Krakow at the end of a moving day and get dropped off at your hotel or apartment on arrival.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your hotel or apartment (if option selected) Driver or tour leader Transportation by van or minibus Licensed guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau Insurance Entrance fees Headset to hear the live guide (in the first camp only) Food (bring a packed lunch)
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The time of the tour may change +/- one hour. The exact pick up time will be confirmed via email at least 1 or 2 days before the tour. Please note that the local tour supplier has no control over the exact timing of the visit to the museum
- The maximum size of bags permitted inside the museum is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now