My Guide Website?
Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour with Pickup & Lunch Options2301 Reviews
Visit the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II on a day trip from Krakow. Learn the tragic story of the Holocaust on a guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
- Witness the darkest moments of WW2 at the Aushwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- See the terrifying symbols of Nazi cruelty, such as the 'Arbeit Macht Frei' gate
- Hear how the camps were operated and the inhuman conditions of its prisoners
- Explore intact buildings, including the original barracks and gas chambers
- Learn about the lives of those who died and view their belongings at the museum
DescriptionPay your respects at the site of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp. Make use of transportation from Krakow, and take a guided tour of the historical landmark. Benefit from pick-up at your accommodation in Krakow, and journey by air-conditioned vehicle to Oświęcim. Enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum for a 3.5-hour guided tour of the former Nazi concentration camps. Hear how 1.3 million Jews, along with prisoners from Poland, France and Italy were murdered there during World War II. See the infamous 'Arbeit Macht Frei' gate and learn the origins of the camp and what life was like for the prisoners. Visit the original barracks and gas chambers, along with platforms and other sites, and take a poignant trip through history via period photos and personal artifacts that bring the past to life.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (depending on the option selected) Air-conditioned bus Engish speaking tour leader assistance Guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau Entry ticket Optional lunch (with 2 ham, cheese or hummus wraps, an apple, a chocolate bar, bottle of water, and chewing gum)
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The Old Town is a restricted traffic zone so if your accommodation is in this area, the activity provider will contact you to confirm the nearest possible pick-up point
- People with disabilities may find it hard to move around. Wheelchairs are available at the Visitor Service Center if reserved in advance