Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour with Private Transport
Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum on a 7-hour guided tour from Krakow. Learn about the frightening history of this Nazi concentration camp with a professional guide. The air-conditioned transportation provides you with enough time for reflection.
- Save time in the queues with skip-the-line access
- Spend as much time in Auschwitz as you need after the tour
- Learn the history of Nazism to better understand the tragedies of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Explore Auschwitz when the museum is less crowded
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel at approximately 10:45 AM and transported to Auschwitz in an air-conditioned minivan. Transportation will take around 1.5 hours and when you arrive at Auschwitz you will be given a break before the tour begins. Learn about the history of Auschwitz with a professional museum guide in groups of no more than 30 people. The tour will begin in the main camp at 13:00 PM and last for approximately 2 hours. Explore all of the permanent exhibitions and buildings in the main camp. You will be given an earpiece and a receiver to ensure that you can hear the guide clearly and won't miss any of the information. Take a 15-minute break after your tour of the main camp. Following the break, you will be driven the 3km distance to Birkenau, the second part of the camp. The second half of the tour will last approximately 1.5 hours. The entire duration of the excursion is expected to last around 7 hours, including transfer to and from Krakow. You will arrive back in Krakow around 18:00 PM where, if you wish, the bus driver can take you to recuperate with some great Polish food.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from your hotel, hostel or apartment in Krakow Transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan Tour guide to show you around the museum Entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau A tour of both parts of the concentration camp Food and drinks
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You are advised to bring a packed lunch to save time, however, there is a small café to by snacks at the Museum
- You will enjoy private transfer to and from Auschwitz, but only official museum guides can lead tour groups inside the museum
- Please note that due to preserving historical authenticity, people with disabilities may find it difficult to move around in the museum.
- Wheelchairs are available from the Visitor Service Center if they have been reserved in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability