My Guide Website?
Kraków: Auschwitz-Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine with Pickup12 Reviews
Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a guide to learn the tragic history of the camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
- Visit the largest concentration camp of the Nazi Holocaust at Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Learn more about the dark history from an professional educator
- Go to the original barracks and see where the prisoners were held
- Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine and see the amazing chambers and original sculptures
- Enjoy a pleasant journey in an air-conditioned minibus.
DescriptionYou will start in the early morning around 08:00 a.m. (in the winter season the pick up might be slightly earlier). The tour begins in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum: first part lasts about 1,5 hours, you will visit Auschwitz I Museum with certified live guide provided by the museum. You will learn the tragic history of the largest concentration camp in Europe. After short break you will be driven to the Birkenau Museum when you will spend around 1 hour with the same guide. During the second half of your full-day program, you will travel to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka, which is one of the oldest working salt mines in the world. Before entering the Salt Mine you will have 1 hour lunch break. The English-speaking tour of the Mine will begin at 16:00 or 17:00 (depending on road conditions). Head 140 meters underground on a 2.5-hour journey along more than 2.5 kilometers of tourist routes and see chambers with amazing carvings and statues, with everything made of salt. You should arrive around 19:30 p.m. to Kraków.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English speaking live guide provided by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum English speaking live guide provided by the museum in the Salt Mine Professional Tour Leader/Driver Insurance Headset
- - Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering - Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes,
- Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters) - Please advise if you require a child safety seat when booking