Krakow: Auschwitz Self-Guided Tour with Private Transfer3 Reviews
Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum concentration camps with private return transport from your hotel in Krakow. Learn the history of the Holocaust at your own pace with the assistance of your guidebook.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum with return transport from Krakow
- Set your own pace and follow your own professional guidebook
- See remnants and poignant personal artifacts from the Holocaust
DescriptionStart your tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau with a pickup from your accommodation in Krakow and travel in a comfortable van for approximately 1.5 hours. After arriving at the concentration camp, you’ll have time for a short break before taking a self-guided tour of the grounds and museum. Spend 1.5 hours at Auschwitz II Birkenau, the largest of the 40 camps and sub-camps that made up the Auschwitz complex. See ruins of the crematories, the unloading ramp, remaining barracks, and the monument dedicated to the victims of the camp. Visit all of the exhibits with a professional guidebook in your hands. Then, spend 2 hours at Auschwitz I camp to see the permanent exhibition in the former prisoners' barracks. After your visit is complete, meet your driver at the designated place for your return trip to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private transfer Guidebook in your language Admission to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Food and drinks Tour guide
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You can bring your own packed lunch and a drink
- Please keep in mind that there may be a long line to enter Auschwitz which can cause delays to the whole itinerary
- The maximum size of luggage you can take inside the premises of the museum is 30x20x10 cm
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability