My Guide Website?
Krakow: Beginner Shooting Experience with Real Guns3 Reviews
Enjoy a shooting session with real firearms and experienced instructors in Krakow. Fire two different guns in .22 LR caliber for less kick and more accuracy.
- Shoot real firearms with qualified and experienced instructors.
- Experience shooting for the first time or hone your skills
- Try out both a handgun and a rifle
- Select from beginner and advanced options
DescriptionDiscover the world of firearms on this shooting adventure in Krakow. Fire 10 rounds each from an M4 rifle and a CZ75 pistol (.22 LR caliber) and experience the thrill of shooting for yourself. Get expert instructions from professionals and learn about weapon safety before hitting the range. Take aim at the targets with both a long gun and a handgun. Find a new passion or just satisfy your curiosity with this safe and exciting firearms experience in Krakow.
IncludesFirearms Ammunition Equipment Instruction
- We recommend dark clothes as casings that are ejected form firearms may cause stains that are difficult to remove When it's cold outside please remember that we are under the roof but our targets are in the open, so the temperature on the shooting range is just a few degrees higher than outside Rifles and shotguns mostly weigh 3 kg or more, therefore please do inform us if the shooter is younger than 16, as it might prove to be necessary to change the firearm in your package to a lighter one with less recoil Let us know if you have any injuries that prevent you from lifting heavy objects Infants and children under 10 years old participating as observers might be uneasy or scared even wearing ear protection If our instructors decide that you show signs of being under influence of drugs or alcohol, your experience will be cancelled