Krakow Bike Tour5 Reviews
Fun and active adventure for everyone. Cycle through the city like locals do to discover touristic highlights and off-the-beaten track places. Explore parks, Vistula river boulevards and quirky areas you will never find on your own.
- Cycle through the scenic streets of Krakow on this 4.5-hour bike tour
- Learn about the area’s rich history and architecture as you travel, stopping to relax with a traditional Polish lunch
DescriptionIf you are an active person who likes outdoor activities and you wish make you visit the city fun and unique, this guided tour is for you. The trail leads through the most important monuments of the Old Town, Kazimierz and Podgórze, mostly along cycling paths and small streets with little or no traffic. The tour leads through the Old Town and the Main Square, the Jagiellonian University and the remnants of city fortifications. The second part of the trip takes place in Kazimierz - the area of the former Jewish ghetto, know from Steven Spielberg's Schilndler's List (including Oskar Schindler's Factory). Additionally, the tour can encompass a visit of the Vistula Ramparts and the Wawel Dragon's Den. Participants of all ages are welcome; the service includes the price of renting a bike for the duration of the tour.
IncludesBike rental Tour guide Food & drinks
- Price includes bike hire and guided tour in English
- Entrance fees are excluded
- In case of rain the tour operator provides ponchos
- Please do not drink alcohol before joining the tour
- Please bring the printed voucher and pass it to the organizer at the beginning of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability