Krakow: Biographical Museum of Jan Matejko Entrance1 Reviews
Visit the birthplace of the most famous national Polish painter, Jan Matejko. Walk through his family home and first workshop at the same time. Admire beautiful items of furniture and unique items from his family collection.
- Discover the house of Jan Matejko
- Find out more about the private life of the Polish national painter
- Marvel at wonderful collections of items collected by Matejko
DescriptionExplore the life of Jan Matejko, a genius painter who brilliantly portraited Polish history. See paintings which uncovered what kings really looked like so the public could think of them as people. Find out about Poland's national painter. When visiting Matejko House, focus on amazing expositions and objects to better understand the history of his life and work, including everyday objects, furniture, memorabilia remaining from his relatives, collections of artistic craft, fabrics, weapons and ethnographic souvenirs. Enjoy this unusual opportunity to walk around his home and watch what his family's everyday life looked like.
- Please note that opening hours might differ from these presented on product page due to various circumstances, always check opening hours at object's official website
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability