My Guide Website?
Krakow: Daily Wawel Cathedral Guided Tour with Admission1 Reviews
Explore the most important cathedral in the whole of Poland, Wawel Cathedral, with a knowledgeable licensed guide. Enjoy included entry tickets, and discover a site which hosted the coronation of many Polish kings throughout the centuries.
- Discover the number one attraction in Krakow, Wawel Cathedral, with an expert licensed guide
- Admire the beautiful exterior of the Cathedral with its golden dome and intricate sculptures
- Explore the various chambers and the tower of the Cathedral, which was the site of coronation for many famous Polish kings
- Avoid the impersonal large-group tours and enjoy a small-group tour for no more than 15 people
DescriptionGet exclusive access to every corner of the amazing Wawel Cathedral with a specially licensed local guide. Take a small-group tour for no more than 15 participants, and avoid the larger groups of 30 of standard tours. Learn about the most important cathedral in the whole of Poland and the history of Polish kings. Meet your guide and follow him to explore the richest part of Wawel Hill: Wawel Cathedral. Upon arrival, marvel at an architectural masterpiece. From the outside, see the Gold Dome and the richly decorated walls and sculptures before entering the cathedral with your guide and admiring the beauty of its interior. Listen to your knowledgeable guide's explanations about this former coronation and burial place of Polish kings. Journey through time to the medieval era, and hear about powerful kings and old ceremonies. Climb the tower and discover the famous and huge Sigmund's Bell. Legend says that when you touch the bell in the center, you leave Krakow with luck in your pocket. Finally, see baroque and renaissance chapels containing the crypts of many important monarchs, such as Sigismund III Waza and Stefan Batory.
Includes1-hour 15 minute tour of Wawel Cathedral Entrance ticket to Wawel Cathedral Expert English-speaking guide Small-group tour of up to 15 people
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information for your tour During special events for national and religious holidays, there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time at the Cathedral may be longer