My Guide Website?
Krakow: Discover the Old Town with a Group Bike Tour7 Reviews
Cycle the along the historic and charming royal route, which starts at Florian's Gate and ends with the royal castle. See the Mariad church and learn its history. Drive along the Vistula embankment and listen to the story of the Krakow dragon.
- See the main square of Krakow's old town
- Discover the Royal Route and learn the history of Poland's medieval cultural capital
- Enjoy the view of the old Wawel castle
- Hear many interesting stories about the old town
DescriptionCover distances that are impossible to walk with a two-hour group bike tour of the Old Town. Visit 4 churches and see the vibrant Old Town market squares and shopping areas. Ride along the royal route and take in views of the Wawel Royal Castle. Go to the Vistula embankment and the famous Wawel Dragon Cave. Discover the well-known and hidden gems. Take in the true atmosphere and plenty of street art with help from your guide. Find places that can only be reached by bike.
IncludesBike Expert guide
- This tour will not run in rainy weather