My Guide Website?
Krakow: Electric Car Tour and Optional Schindler’s Factory1869 Reviews
See Krakow and learn about its culture, lifestyle, and history on an eco-friendly electric buggy city tour. Optionally, visit Schindler's Factory Museum after the tour with skip-the-line entry.
- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Learn all about the city's history with a detailed audio guide
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots in 2 hours
- Skip-the-line visit to Schindler's Factory Museum (optional)
DescriptionDiscover the city of Krakow in a day on an eco-friendly electric buggy city tour. Learn about the city's colorful history from your local guide as you glide through the city's iconic neighborhoods and past its main landmarks. See Wawel Castle, the Jewish Quarters, and the former Jewish Ghetto all from the comfort of your e-buggy. Embark on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric buggy through the charming streets of Krakow. Visit the city's three most historical districts with ease and comfort. First, make your way to the Old Town to see the enchanting Wawel Royal Castle towering over the city and the Vistula River, the Barbican with its fortified turrets and walls, impressive churches, and a number of other historical buildings. Next, head to the city's historic Jewish quarter with its breathtaking array of Christian churches, Jewish synagogues, and the historical buildings of the former city of Kazimierz. Marvel at the trendy shops, bars, and galleries that now line these streets. Finally, ride to the former Jewish ghetto walls and Getto Heroes Square before ending your tour at Schindler's Factory Museum. Here, if the museum is open and tickets available to buy, you can visit the museum at your own pace, unguided. After an hour in the museum, be picked up and brought back to the original starting point of the tour. Alternatively, if you don't visit the museum, be dropped off immediately after the tour ends at the original starting point of the tour.
IncludesAudio guide in 8 different languages English-speaking driver
- Schindler’s Factory is closed on the first Tuesday of every month
- Large baggage is not allowed as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit
- Visiting the museum is optional
- You may use your own headphones for the audioguide
- If you decide not to visit the museum, you’ll be dropped off at the original meeting point after the 2-hour electric car tour
- The tour lasts 2 hours (or 3 hours if you visit Schindler's Factory Museum)