My Guide Website?
Krakow: Energylandia Theme Park Full Day with Transfer30 Reviews
Enjoy an all-day trip for families or friends at a theme park with over 150 different attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore and enjoy the largest amusement park in Poland
- Feel your adrenaline rush on extreme roller coasters like Hyperion, The Mayan, and Zadra
- Take a ride on the world’s largest wooden roller coaster
- Watch one of the many live shows and performances
- Benefit from all of the attractions using one ticket
DescriptionSpend your day at Energylandia, the biggest Amusement Park in Poland, offering an impressive number of varied attractions situated on 35 hectares of land, designed with all age groups in mind - children, teens, and adults. Upon arrival, discover a park featuring attractions for all ages and tastes, including special areas like the Little Kids Zone, the Family Zone, and even the Extreme Zone. Full access to the water park is included so don't forget your swimming costumes and towels. Experience the thrill of the extreme roller coasters, such as Hyperion, which reaches heights of 77 meters (252 feet) and a top speed of 142 kilometers (88 miles) per hour. Ride the largest wooden roller coaster in the world, Zadra, a new addition to the park that reaches heights of 63.8 meters (209 feet) along a route length of 1,316 meters (0.8 miles). As well as the rides, check out the many lives shows and performances like Extreme Energylandia. Enjoy watching professional stuntmen and women showing off their driving skills on motorcycles, quads, or cars. Find everything at this modern and beautiful facility, less than 50 kilometers (31 miles) from Krakow.
IncludesPickup and drop off from Meeting Points in Krakow Transportation: Krakow - Energylandia - Krakow Full access to the amusement park, including the water park English-speaking driver
- Children under the height of 140 centimeters (55 inches) qualify for the child pricing but may not ride on some of the attractions
- Full access to the amusement park includes all attractions without limits: rollercoasters, carousels, theatre performances, shows, Children's Zone, Family Zone, Extreme Zone, and Water Park
- The ticket does not include food, computer and arcade games, some service points (the photographer, the photo-booth, face painting, tattoos, etc.), and souvenirs IMPORTANT: Discount ticket is dedicated only for children up to 140 cm tall.