My Guide Website?
Kraków: Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art in the Sukiennice5 Reviews
Visit the Sukiennice building which boasts one of the largest permanent exhibitions of 19th- century Polish painting and sculpture in Poland.
- Admire the largest permanent exhibition of 19th-century Polish paintings and sculptures, in four grand rooms
- Enjoy the collection at Sukiennice, comprised of gifts from collectors, artists and their families
- Discover the works of Jan Matejko, one of Poland's most famous painters
DescriptionEnjoy a truly unique art experience with a visit to the Sukiennice - a gallery that holds the largest permanent exhibition of 19th-century Polish paintings and sculptures, spread amongst four grand rooms. This spectacular building houses rooms to meet all your artistic needs: The Bacciarelli Room, The Enlightement, The Michałowski Room and a room for Romanticism. The building also offers plenty for lovers of National art with the Siemiradzki Room and a dedicated room for fans of Realism, Polish Impressionism and the beginnings of Symbolism. Experience a current collection at the Sukiennice which comprises of gifts from collectors, artists and their families. After your tour of the different rooms you can visit the cafe whilst admiring the view of the main square.
- The ticket for entry will be sent by the supplier to your email address. Only the supplier's printed tickets will be accepted
- Please note that opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances. Always check opening hours at the supplier's official website. Tickets purchased are non-refundable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now