My Guide Website?
Krakow: Guided Old Town and Jewish District Walking Tour4 Reviews
Discover the must-see spots of Krakow to gain a better understanding of the city as well as Polish culture as a whole. Travel with a friendly, knowledgeable, and local guide who is well versed on the city of Krakow and its history.
- Admire Krakow's central square, one of the biggest in Europe
- See the iconic Sukiennice Building
- Travel the Royal Route whilst hearing fascinating legends
- Discover the oldest university campus in Poland
- Walk around the Jewish area of Krakow: Kazimierz